Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lots of Smiles!

This month seems to be flying by for us! Luke's newest accomplishment is surviving a week of teething. His top two have finally started to pop through. His bottom two teeth came through during his surgery week so we were curious about how it would go this time un-medicated. Below are a bunch of pictures from the past couple of weeks. These are for you Barb! :)
Luke playing with his new hoop.


Go Gusties! We went to watch the GAC women play on Saturday with
Grandma and Grandpa Pedersen.

So sleepy...
I love to smile!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...I love the smiling pics! He looks like he's up to a little something :)
Love ya,
Auntie Abs

LauraJ said...

We need to see Luke - he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the new pictures...it was about time that we all got to see more pictures of Mr. Luke! He is so absolutely adorable and it always makes me smile to look at him! Now I need to cuddle with him :)
Barb

The Kahls said...

I agree with Abs....looks like he is up to something. Watch out world....he's a smooth little dude!

Mackenzie Anderson said...

I love the one that one with grandma!