Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Big Healthy Boy!


Luke had his 9 month check up today and we were told (as if we already didn't know) that we have a big healthy baby. Luke is in the 92nd percentile for height, 96th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for head size. Luke also gets to start weening off baby food and start to eat normal people food. Very exciting for him! Other news that we should share is that Luke appears to be starting to attempt to talk! He does a pretty good "Bye Bye" and an interesting version of "Uh Oh" that involves a gagging sound followed by an "ohhhhhhh" The best news for mom and dad is that Luke continues to be a champion sleeper. To bed by 7:30 and waking at 7:00 in the morning. It's really a great thing!


5 comments:

LauraJ said...

Way to go Luke! You and Peter were destined to be buds... :)

I am still wondering - when can we hang out!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly and Matt,
I figured it was time for me to check in with little Luke and see how he's doing. It's great to read your good news about his health. Hooray! It's obvious that he's a lot of fun and that your families are crazy about him. Congratulate Aunt Jenny--what exciting news!
: o )
Jill

David & Eliza said...

Molly- fun to find your blog (through laura's) and see how big Luke is. I love the Easter/snowsuit pictures!

Anonymous said...

I miss you Luker! Hope you had a fun trip to Iowa this weekend! Love, your auntie Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.