Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 3: Lookin' Good


10:00 - Good morning! Luke is looking very comfortable right now. His heart rate and his blood pressure numbers have both dropped since last night so that is a good sign. It sounds like we will be moved out of the ICU sometime today, hopefully sooner than later. If we do get moved, we will be able to have visitors so we will keep you posted.

1:15 - More good news! Luke has been moved out of the ICU and up to the third floor. We can now have visitors! We are in room 3110 and our telephone number here in the room is 612-874-4960.

9:30 - We're really enjoying our new big room with our own bathroom and shower, fridge, tv and dvd player. Luke continues to improve. He is eating more frequently and requiring less pain killers. Mom and Dad might even venture out of the hospital tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news! Mols, I haven't called because I don't want to jam up your voicemail - but know I have been checking a ton and I am so glad things have gone so well! Love ya,
Kenz

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad things have gone well. You guys continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Anna and Bernie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well for Luke. The 3rd floor is great floor to be on if you have to be in the hospital

Anonymous said...

We're so happy that the surgery went well and that Luke keeps improving. We're thinking and praying for the three of you!

Much love, Jen and Damo

Anonymous said...

Great news guys!
Let me know what/if you want anything from your house tomorrow. I will forsure plan on coming tomorrow evening. Give Luke lots of kisses for me! Call me tonight if you want before 10:30, otherwise I will call ya tomorrow. Love you!
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Then news keeps on getting better! I am planning on coming by tonight, but I'll give you a call before I do to see if you are there.

love,
kenz

Anonymous said...

Then news keeps on getting better! I am planning on coming by tonight, but I'll give you a call before I do to see if you are there.

love,
kenz