Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 4: Feeling Like Himself

9:45 - Luke is acting more and more like himself this morning. He smiled for the first time this morning and pooped for the first time which are both good signs! His chest x-ray looked good this morning and our cardiologist said we will likely be able to go home tomorrow. Yeah!

7:00 - Today has been a great day! Luke's spirits have been up almost all day. He is eating regularly and smiling more than ever. Dad even got to leave the hospital to run some errands! We are almost 100% sure that we will be discharged tomorrow! Thanks to everyone for their support during our hospital stay. It has really meant alot to us.

6 comments:

LauraJ said...

WOW! That is amazing - what a huge blessing! Last night I was asking Robert about how long he was in, etc and he had some funny memories I will have to tell you about. Anyway, we hope today continues well and that you can leave soon! Thanks for the updates and can't wait to chat!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! What awesome news! I am so excited for you guys! Have a good day! (I am struggling being back at school- BIG TIME)
Love you,
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Look at that smile! What a charmer!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR SMILE :) Grandma T.

Anonymous said...

Molly and Matt,
I am so glad to read that Luke may be going home tomorrow! YEAH!!!
I have been thinking of you often since Friday!
Sara Theis

Anonymous said...

Luke,
Keep smiling. I'll see you when I get home from CA Friday morning
Love.
Grandpa